Established in 2013, Faith Maid was started by an Indonesian-born owner who felt deeply for under privileged village girls and ladies in Indonesia and wanted to provide Faith, Hope and work opportunities for them so that they and their families can enjoy a better life.
A natural entrepreneur, Oei seizes business opportunities as they arise. Her next business venture – Faith Maid Agency – fills the demand for foreign domestic workers from Indonesia, Myanmar and the Philippines in Singapore homes. As a new player in the industry, Oei initially faced a steep learning curve in complying with complex manpower regulations.
Faith Maid has also been part of accredited memberships and received awards such as Singapore Golden Brand Award 2015.
"Your Achievements Light The Path For Excellence In Singapore And Beyond" event was graced by:
Royal Family of Indonesia Medan
Faith Maid is dedicated to provide Foreign Domestic Workers (FDWs) who last. We provide sincere personable service, always ready to assist and render advice whenever needed.
This is what we can do for you:
- Placement of New FDW who have not worked in Singapore before
- Placement of Transfer FDWs who are currently working in Singapore
- Placement of FDWs who have previously worked in Singapore but are currently in Indonesia
- Work permit Applications and Cancellations
- Renewal of Work Permit
- Renewal of Passport
- Maid Repatriation
- Assistance in Medical Checkups
- Purchase of Insurance and Banker's Guarantee
- Home leave processing and ticketing
- Applications for home leave and renewal of permit
- Direct Hire Documentations
- Maid Refresher Training
- Maid Adjustment Sessions
- Infant Care Training
- Child Care Training
- Elderly Care Training
- Employer Orientation Consultation – providing employers information on hiring of Indonesian maids, especially helpful for Employers who are hiring Indonesian FDW for the first time
- Counseling for foreign domestic worker
- Reliable consultants to advice you and meet your needs
- I want thank Faith Maid Agency for the wonderful customer service that you continue to provide to me each and every time i call regarding getting a maid for my mum. They were very helpful and accommodating with all my questions and they help me to secure a good maid for mum.
Mr Chan, Guillermard
- Faith Maid Agency is very sincere to customers and helpful and they have professionalism and wonderful customer services.
Mdm Lynn, Ang Mo Kio
- Good customer service and friendliness is why I chose Faith Maid Agency. They were helpful and carefully select the maid that match my criteria and I am very happy with their service.
Madlene, Yio Chu Kang
- I happy with the service I find when I interact with faith maid agency. The staff in there respond to my enquiry almost immediately and address problems very effectively. They are very easy to work and seem to appreciate their customers.
|Indonesian FDW||Filipino FDW|
|Language||The Indonesian language is quite similar to the Malay language used here in Singapore College graduates or those with previous experience in Singapore would be able to speak and understand simple English||Generally they have a good command of English.|
|Diet||Most of them are Muslims and do not eat pork. However most of them would not mind handling pork during their course of work if so required by their employers.||Most of them are Catholics or Christians.|
|Day Off||Generally agreeable to work without day-off in-lieu of compensation of salary. Indonesian FDW form the largest pool of FDWs in Singapore||Generally they require at least a day-off per month, while some may work without day-off in lieu of compensation of salary.|
Yes if you are a:
- Singapore citizen
- Permanent Resident
- Expatriate with valid work pass
When applying for a FDW, Expatriate employers must declare that family members are living with them. Employers do need a valid reason to employ a FDW at their residence. All applications are subject to the approval of the Ministry of Manpower.
Employers are required to pay a FDW monthly levy of $265 (normal) or $60 (concessionary, effective 1st May 2015). Levy charges begin on the fifth day after the FDW arrives in Singapore. This includes the day of arrival.
Levy Payment should be made via GIRO only. The FDW's Work Permit (WP) will be cancelled if the employer fails to maintain a valid GIRO account. Employers can view their levy bills online using the Internet Foreign Worker Levy Billing (iFWLB) System via SingPass.
There are certain criteria which have to be met.
If an employer satisfies the conditions set by MOM, the employer is eligible for low levy for each FDW (maximum for two FDWs for each household).
Child / Grandchild
A household that has a child / grandchild who is a Singapore Citizen below 16 years old may be eligible to apply low levy concession, subject to MOM approval.
A household that has an elderly person (Employer / Spouse / Parent / parent-in-law / grandparent / gandparent-in-law) who is a Singapore Citizen aged 65 years old or abovemay be eligible to apply low levy concession, subject to MOM approval.
A household with a disabled person may be eligible to apply low levy concession, subject to MOM approval.
For further details on conditions and application procedures, please contact us at Tel: (65) 68414178.
For Indonesian FDWs, their monthly salary basically ranges from S$450 to S$600 depending on their working experience and capabilities and also depending of the employer job order.
For Filipino FDWs, their monthly salary is approximately S$500 depending on their working experience and capabilities.
Our FDWs are personally interviewed by our staff and they have to go through various stringent screenings in order to be selected for employment in Singapore.
The FDWs are first recruited by our provincial recruiters and then transported to our Indonesian Centres. Only those applicants who are considered suitable by the standards set by the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore (MOM) will be shortlisted for the first round.
Essentially, only the good candidates are offered a job in Singapore.
Usually the FDW is already familiar with our Agency before finishing their existing contract in Singapore / Malaysia / Taiwan / Hong Kong / Saudi Arabia. As we have a mobile phone shop in the same building together with our agency, FDWs usually stop by at our shop to ask about our Agency Services before they go back Indonesia.
There are 2 types of transfer FDWs.
- FDWs placed by Faith Maid who are being transferred back to our Agency for various reasons
- FDWs currently working in Singapore who want to transfer and the Employer / FDW chooses to process their transfer through our Agency
Faith Maid understands that employers usually need the replacement of FDW immediately after their existing FDW has been transferred. As such, we do our very best to make necessary arrangements.
Yes. At Faith Maid, we do offer 3-way calling via telephone to Indonesia so that you can interview the FDW of your choice. This helps to facilitate your selection. Due to the accessibility of some remote centres, prior notice is required for the arrangement of such interviews.
Unavoidably there may be some qualified FDWs who may not match employers' expectations. This may be due to personality or compatibility reasons. Faith Maid provides After Placement Follow-Up Service and counselling to these FDWs. We also provide advice to Employers.
During our Follow-Up Service, we will evaluate and if needed, the existing FDW will be transferred and a FDW replacement arranged as soon as possible.
After the FDW starts work, Faith Maid provides a follow-up call service once every 2 months. In addition to this, we also provide support service via SMS / Text from 9.00am – 10.00pm to solve Employers' problems.
We offer several service packages comprising of different FDW replacement entitlements and fees. If necessary, this service package for Employers can be customised.
At Faith Maid, we distinguish ourselves from other FDW agencies with the following achievements:
- Accredited by the Indonesian Embassy
- Member of AEA Singapore
- Singapore Golden Brand Award 2015
- Top 100 Singapore Excellence Award 2015
- CEO in Heels
We accept cash and cheque payment for fees. Please speak to our Customer Service Officers should you require other modes of payment. Our priority is to provide convenience to our customers.
Faith Maid has a refund policy. We have a refund policy on the balance of the advance payment in the event if the FDW is returned and successfully transferred to a new Employer. This policy is conditional upon the employers not breaching any of the clauses stated in the service agreement between the Employer and the Agency.
- 7 Chatsworth Road
- Singapore 249761
- Tel: 6737-7422
- Fax: 6737-5037
- The Riverwalk
- 20 Upper Circular Road
- #04-01/02, Singapore 05841
- Tel: 6438 5122
- FDW helpline: 1800 339 5505
- ICA Building
- 10 Kallang Road
- Singapore 208718
- Tel: 6391 6100
- 170 Ghim Moh Road
- #05-01, Singapore 279621
- Tel: 6463 1811